Financial Health Tax Help


Tax Help

From July to October each year our UCWB Tax Help volunteer can assist you lodge your tax return.

Tax Help is a free community based service to provide assistance and education to people who are eligible.


Am I eligible?

·      you must have an annual income of less than $50,000
and none of the following situations apply to you:
·      Run your own business
·      Earn income under a voluntary agreement
·      Receive any royalties
·      Earn income under a labour hire arrangement quoting your ABN
·      Receive income from either a public unit trust or a public trading trust
·      Rent out a house
·      Sell shares or other capital gains tax asset
·      Receive any foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity.

To make an appointment for Tax Help please call 08 8245 7100.

Latest News


Career Opportunities


Lounge on Gibson

lounge on gibson

Support Us

support us